Saturday, March 19, 2011

Livin' on the Wedge

Happy Weekend bloggers!!  I hope you all had a fabulous week, and are enjoying this wonderful weather (at least it is wonderful, here in NC).  We just got back from a wonderful trip to Asheville, and we had an amazing time.  As soon as I have time to upload all my pictures, I will get a blog post up!  And I still have to do Charleston Part 2!  Can you tell I've been a little preoccupied?  For now, I will leave with you some pretty wedges from across the web.  I LOVE wedges, they are so cute and stylish... they can be dressed down (w/ slouchy boyfriend jeans and a simple tshirt), or up (with a flowy, patterned maxi dress), and they give your feet much more support and stability than regular heels do. 

Here are a few of my favorites!  Enjoy! 
XOXO
Jessica Simpson


Forever 21

Tory Burch

Forever 21

Forever 21

Kate Spade

Tory Burch

J. Crew


5 comments:

Kendall said...

love the kate spade wedges!!1 so cute.

Suze said...

i love love my wedges too girl! id def pick them over heels any day! hope you've been having a wonderful spring break!!!!

Unknown said...

I am in love with the polka dot ones!! So cute!!! Love your title for this post!

HaleyRyan said...

LOVE WEDGES!! Just got that top Jessica Simpson pair the other day. Can't wait to wear them =) xo

Jamie said...

I love wedges but I hardly wear them since I'm pretty tall already!