Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Friday - Make a Statement

 Big, bold necklaces are back, and big for spring!  Whether pairing them with plain white tanks, or strapless maxi dresses, they are a great way to have some fun and liven up your outfit.
I've been loving them lately, and I even have rummaged through my grandmother's old jewelry to pick out some vintage pieces - she had fabulous taste!

I've always been a fan of big earrings, (John even calls me the jewelry gypsy), but now I think I'll try out some statement necklaces.  What do you think?  Too much, or super fun? 
(My favorite is the turquoise Kendra Scott -- gorgeous!)
XOXO


Kate Spade
  
Forever 21


Max and Chloe


Max and Chloe

House of Harlow

Lanvin


Kendra Scott
Oscar De la Renta


National Jean Co.

Forever 21

Stella and Dot
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these! I have several similar necklaces that I like to wear with a tank top in the summer. Statement necklaces really make it easy to stay chic when the humidity and heat are unbearable.

Annie said...

Love, love love. That Kate Spade one is necessary!!!

Candice said...

I want that Kendra Scott one so badly!! It's just beautiful! :)

Kristen said...

i'm a big fan. love that turquoise necklace!