Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday, and New Baby!

Happy Friday!!  Hope you all are having a wonderful day!  
I just got back from a great run around Duke's beautiful campus, and tonight will be dinner and drinks w/ friends and then a birthday party!  

I wanted to take a quick minute to write about my EXCITEMENT for one of my best friend's Ellen!  



She gave birth to a precious bundle of joy yesterday!! I am so thrilled for her and her sweet husband, Brian!  Carter made his appearance around 5:00pm yesterday, and everyone is healthy and perfect!
I can't wait to visit in the next few weeks!!

Here is a picture from Ellen's baby shower in February.

Chels, Ellen, and Me
So happy for your new little family, Ells!!  LOVE YOU!!

8 comments:

megan said...

Congrats to your friend! I just found out today that my friend is having a girl in August! :)

melissa said...

Aww, congratulations to your friend! That is so exciting! Have a great night out tonight! x

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

how exciting-- i'm sure carter is a cutie! i just found your blog and am a new follower, please stop by mine!

Megan said...

Awwww, congrats to your friend!! Little babies are just the sweetest thing ever!!

Noortje said...

awww how cute! congrats to your friend!!

Elle Sees said...

aw! one of my friends just announced her good news so i'm giddy with excitement!

E and B said...

THANKS for the love Emmy! We are SO blessed with Carter's arrival and cannot wait for his Aunt Emily to come and visit!!! XOXO

Kelly said...

Yay for babies! And for running around Duke's campus! I'm jealous - I miss it so much. Have you done the WaDuke trail yet? So beautiful!