Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Weekend!

I'm a tad behind on blog posts, but we have had a very busy month, already!  I wanted to post just a few pictures from our Easter Weekend.  My parents drove up from Florida on Saturday night, and I had Sunday off from work -- yay!  We went to a wonderful Easter service here, and then we joined several of our NC friends for a delicious lunch. I made this amazing pie, (again!) and it was a big hit!  
Some pictures after church:




After lunch, we found our hidden Easter baskets!  One of the many reasons I love having parents in town..we can be "kids" again!



Sunday night, we were still stuffed from lunch, but I had been wanting to try a particular meal from Pioneer Woman.  I  figured it was a great one to do while I had two extra people at home to enjoy it!  

Sour Cream Noodle Bake 
Recipe here
(I will definitely make this again, very easy, and very tasty!)




We had a wonderful weekend, and left Monday for DC...
post on that coming up!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Suze said...

Y'all looked so cute for easter! love your dress girl!

Will be trying out the recipes you posted , look soooo yummy for the finished product !!!!!

Anonymous said...

emmie i wore a yellow linen dress Easter too! so cute!!!! your parents look GREAT! and i am totally going to have to try the noodle bake!

Liesl said...

You are glowing in yellow and I and that sour cream noodle bake looks delish! Glad you had a bright and happy Easter!

Liesl :)