Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to Atlanta

So, I'm way behind on blogging. I don't know about y'all, but this time of year is just so busy!  John has just finished up his classes at Duke, and he is getting ready for his summer internship.  We have been squeezing in lots of date nights/dinners/movies, which has been wonderful :)

  We've also done some traveling lately...which can be crazy, but it's been so much fun to have some wonderful mini-vacations! 

The week before last, I set off for Atlanta, to visit Mal (long-time friend), and 2 of my best girlfriends from college, Ellen and Chelsea.
Ellen recently became a Mommy (!!) and this was my first time to visit Baby C.  And he is PERFECT! 

The week was full of LOTS of outdoor dining, movies, shopping, frozen yogurt, and of course catching up.  It was a much needed trip, and I'm so glad I got to go!
And now, for the pics...which are for the most part of us eating....no surprise here :)

Lunch with Mal!



Brunch in Buckhead the following day with Chels :)  So delish.

Roomies!

YUM



Dinner with Chels and Ells in historic Roswell.  So much fun!



Meeting sweet Baby C!


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!  It's muggy and rainy here in NC...
(perfect weather for naps and Netflix.) 
XOXO

4 comments:

E and B said...

YAY we had so much fun with you here in ATL. Carter already misses his Aunt Emmy and has been asking when you are going to come back for another visit!?!?

Ruthie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Y'all went to my favorite brunch spot in Atlanta, West Egg (is it sad that I know their menu?) Their black bean cakes are to die for!

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh! ellen looks great and carter is sooooooooo cute!!! so glad you got to see chels and the gang! love you! call me when you can. xoxoxo

Val said...

Looks, like you both shared a wonderful time. Cute blog.