Saturday, July 30, 2011

Femme Fatale!


Just purchased my tickets for the BRITNEY concert next month in NC!!
Wahoooo!!  Me and 5 other girlfriends will be living it up, dancing our bums off, and singing along to the lip- syncing skills of our beloved Brit Brit.
And I'm so pumped :)
I'm even hosting a pre-party shin-dig before the concert complete with Brit tunes, and pop-princess themed food and drinks....can't wait to tell you all about it!! 

Have yall been to any BRITNEY concerts?? 
Or seen the Femme Fatale one??

It's my first one, and I know I'll be older than 3/4 of the fans, but I don't even care :)

XOXO

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I went to her last tour, Circus, in 2009 in NYC. It was INSANE. I absolutely loved it and was amazed at the amount of people my age (22 at the time) that were there. While she probs will lip-sync at some points, she is a damn good performer.

I'm going to her Femme Fatale tour show in New York on Tuesday so I'll let ya know how it is. :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

I would love to go to a Britney concert! I love putting Britney music on and dancing around the house!