Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall Y'all

Just a few pics of the week, all via my Instagram :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.  It's been a hot one here in NC, but things are hopefully supposed to cool off this weekend.  I think I'm finally ready to pack up my Rainbows and tank tops, and trade them out for cozy sweaters and my tried and true Uggs.  
Are y'all ready for fall??  Or has it already come where you are??

Chalkboard love :)
Out to dinner w/ friends!
Tequila Sunrise for me


Me and the "almost" bday boy :)

John's Bday lunch at Toast

Sneak preview of my DIY moustaches for the
 "Triple Bday Fiesta" -- post to come!

First time cooking Indian Food -- delish!

Just added this to my morning routine -- amazing.
Buy here
Happy Thursday!!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so ready for fall! Thanks for sharing the pics! Have a great Thursday!

Taren said...

I seriously wish I lived somewhere where I could say "It's fall, y'all!" lol. I live in Vancouver and NO ONE says y'all. It's just sad. I wish I was a southern girl! :-P

Taren
life-of-te.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the fall post! Would love to have you link up today for my Fall 5 series! :)

Unknown said...

I have been reading some of your articles Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale and they are nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.