Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Cozy

Happy Friday!  Ok, well it's really Tuesday, but for me and my work schedule, it's F-f-f-FRIDAY :) Whoooop Whoooop :)  I don't know about y'all, but the weather here in NC has been lovely lately, 70's during the day, and 50's at night.  For the cooler evenings at home (while eating chili and watching X-Factor), I've been loving getting all cozied up in cable-knits...they are the ultimate comfy clothes and can be worn out or in.  It's not quite cold enough to bust them out around town, but you better believe I'm rocking the big ole sweaters, warm leggings, and leopard slippers at all times in my abode.  Tis the season, right?  

Here are some pretty cable-knit goods to feast your eyes upon.   Speaking of feasting, I made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins this afternoon, and oh.em.gee.  I could have eaten the whole batch. 
And I might have. 
XOXO
Cozy Cableknits
(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

4 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love the first sweater, I could def see myself wearing that all winter long! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Penelope said...

I'm in NC too and I have been coveting sweaters for months now, and thank goodness we still have more time until I NEED one, because I have yet to fall in love with a sweater {on me} this season.

I love that grey one in your photo.. though...

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I am in love with all of these items. I was especially loving the 2nd sweater until I saw the $1400 price tag! A girl can dream :)

Abigail's Place said...

Oh I love this post!!
Jumpers are the perfect cosy Winter wrap up!
Love all of these!

Abigail x