Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day and New Goodies

   Happy Hump Day!  Hope everyone is having a good week so far.  I started back to work after a looonnnggg vacation/surgery break, and it is actually really good to be back!  I'm feeling much more productive now :)  No more days of wearing only pajamas from sun up to sun down. 

Have any of y'all tried Mark Cosmetics?  Mark (which is a branch of Avon) has makeup, skincare, hair care, jewelry, and clothing.....and sells everything for a great price and an even GREATER cause.

(Proceeds of their products go to support the m.powerment campaign, which helps put an end to domestic violence and also helps empower young women all over the world.)



  Lauren Conrad was an ambassador for a few years, and they introduced Ashley Greene as their latest spokeswoman last year.

Anyway, I became a Mark representative back in 2010, and I stock up on goodies every few months or so.  I recently visited the website and ordered these fun items -- they have some GREAT stuff right now!  Check it all out at my Mark boutique :)



Juice Gems - $7.50
Yummy flavors like Fig (my fave), Juicy Snow Peach, Pomegranate, and Mango.



Intensely pigmented gel-based colors that range from smoky grays to bold plums.



Shimmery shades of pink, gold and bronze, for all over the face, or just on your eyes.



Smooth and creamy cheek color - I love the Cheeky and Nude.


 

Foaming cleanser with the freshest, yummiest smell ever!



Scene Stealer Necklace - $14.99 (on sale!)
Love the bold yet chic look to this statement necklace!


I can't wait to get all my goodies in!  Especially that necklace! 
Visit my boutique, and if you place an order, be sure to enter WELCOME for free shipping!!

XOXO

P.S.  Congrats Megan from Mackey Madness!!  You won the ElizabethDavid Kindle Cover

3 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love the shimmer palette and that necklace is beautiful! Such a great statement piece!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that necklace, do you have more than one on your boutique?

Love
Tab

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

That touch and glow shimmer palette is beautiful!!
Great for a summer dewey glow!