Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dinner and Movie


Hubs and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this week :)  May I just add that our wedding feels like it was yesterday?!  Still so happy and so very much in love with this man.

So, since we just did our big spring break trip, we are doing a low-key date --
a yummy italian dinner out, and then a movie. 
And we might get a little crazy and buy some candy and popcorn :)

We are going to see THIS .....



I seriously can't contain my excitement....it's all I can think about.  I absolutely LOVED the books.  And I want to be Katniss...no not for Halloween.  For life.
Have any of y'all seen the movie yet???  What did you think???

XOXO

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

aw, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY lady!!

Amanda English said...

Congratulations!!! I saw the movie this past weekend and thought it was good, not great. I will say if you or your hubby have any type of motion sickness make sure and get to the theater early and sit in the BACK!!! I felt sick the entire time and I don't hardly have motion sickness! xoxo A-

Molly said...

Sounds like a perfect celebration to me :) I cannot wait to see the Hunger Games- I've heard all great things so far!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Trying to finish the book then I will head to the theater!
What a great way to spend your anniversary! Intimate and low-key ;)

Laura Beth said...

I really enjoyed the movie!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate friend :o) Enjoy.

Erica said...

I saw this movie on Monday and loved it! Now i just have to start reading the second book :)

Molly @ Blonde Out Loud said...

LOVED it! Can't wait for the next movie.