Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guest Post - A Kapple a Day


Happy Weekend!!  We got home LATE last night from our adventures, and we are pooped!  Can't wait to share all our exciting updates/pictures/etc from the trip!  But today, Kristen is guest-posting for me, answering the 10 questions I posed!  Kristen is an amazing blogger and new mommy (!), and I can't wait for you all to get to know her a little more!  :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there All You Need is Love readers!
I'm Kristen from A Kapple a Day and I'm so happy to be here today
answering some questions for Miss Emily
while she is enjoying the start of her new adventure!

What are your top 2 favorite cities you have traveled to (and why)?

1. San Diego.
I went there with my best friend right after college
and have been dying to get back ever since.
Perfect weather year round and a laid back beach atmosphere.


2. Boston.
I feel so lucky to only be an hour south of this beautiful city and it's definitely one of my favorites. It has everything a good city should.
A rich history, great shopping and lots of delicious food.



What 2 cities are next on your bucket list to travel to?

1. San Francisco. I've always wanted to visit Northern California.
Wine country and San Fran are way up there on the travel list.


2. Rome. I cannot wait to get to Italy.




What simple thing makes you the happiest?

This one is easy, especially these days.
Spending time with my little family of 3.



What's a guilty pleasure that you have?

Reality TV. There is too much of it out there.


Is there a celeb that you would love to trade closets with?

I love Kate Middleton's classic and polished style.
Plus, she's a princess...can you imagine her closet?




Bold lips, or nude gloss?

Nude for sure.





Favorite movie of all time?

Love Actually.





You're invited to a last minute pot-luck...what's your go-to dish/dessert?

I'm a huge fan of appetizers so usually spinach artichoke or buffalo chicken dip.




What's one item that you can't leave home without?
My IPhone, for sure.




And last but not least,
Name 3 key pieces that every girl should have in their closet.


A great pair of jeans, nude flats, and a go to cardigan.

Thanks so much for having me, Emily!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

aww, yay! thanks Emily :)