Friday, May 11, 2012

Asheville and Ice Cream!

I'm the worst. I'm so behind in my blogging!  May has been insanely busy, but I have lots of fun posts to share!
First up -

Girl's Weekend in Asheville, NC!

My two best college girlfriends and I had the best little getaway weekend!  We explored the Biltmore, took a wine tour, enjoyed the creamery goodies, and shopped at Biltmore Village.  We had a wonderful dinner out, and just spent hours chatting and catching up.  It was perfect.

Look at Chelsea's cute baby bump!

Winery at the Biltmore -- Chels is just drinking grape juice!


Ice cream break :)


Dinner out - we missed poor Ells who was not feeling well :(  
Too much wine!  JK



Last morning after breakfast at the Corner Kitchen!

It was a lovely girl's weekend -- miss y'all already!!

Will be back blogging about last week (and my birthday!) in Myrtle Beach!!
But for now, off to host my parents and in-laws, who are in town for John's graduation tomorrow.  
Can't believe it's here already!!  

XOXO

3 comments:

Liesl said...

LOVE this post! I went to college in NC and a good friend and I did a weekend in Asheville, and it was beautiful! One of my favorite cities in NC! Glad you had such a lovely time! You look beautiful!!! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Awww looks like a lot of fun!! And now you have me craving mint chip ice cream!! YUMM!

Glitterista said...

It looks like you had such a great time with your friends! I'd love to visit Asheville someday. :)