Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take me on a Picnic

We were recently invited to a summer wedding for some of our dear friends.  Their registry was pretty much completed, so I decided to come up with a little gift on my own.  
So what would be the perfect gift for a couple that loves summer, loves being outdoors, and loves each other??

:: A Picnic Tote FILLED with goodies! ::



Items I included in the Picnic Tote:
 (tote and picnic blanket from Target)

Picnic Blanket
Melamine Plates
Napkins
2 Tumbler Glasses
Cutting Board
Monogrammed Cheese Knife
Lemonade Mix
Pretzels
Candy
Bug Spray

The verdict:  They loved it!  Especially the bride :)
I can't wait to do this again for a summer wedding or bridal shower -- it was so much fun!! 

Now, I'm in the mood for a picnic!  
Hope you are having a lovely week!

XOXO

2 comments:

Glitterista said...

What a great idea! I think I'll borrow this for a friend who also has a fulfilled registry and summer wedding. :)

Liesl said...

I love a great picnic...such great ideas! :)