Monday, July 9, 2012

European Adventure - Paris

Oh Paris.

This just might have been our favorite city of the entire trip -- but I'll probably write that for each city I end up blogging about.  But Paris truly was magical.  From the breathtaking Eiffel Tower, to the beautiful Seine River, the perfectly coiffed top knots worn by all the Parisian girls, and we can't forget the amazing food: croissants, pastries, french bread, and crepes.

Paris was the first stop on our European adventure, and we had the most amazing time.  
Some highlights included:

Exploring the wonderful Latin and Jewish quarters 
The Sacre Cour at night - we could see it from our Hotel window!
Climbing the Eiffel tower, and the gorgeous views of the city
A picnic on the Eiffel Tower lawn, followed by the light show at night
Boat rides along the Seine River
Spending the afternoon wandering around the Tulleries Gardens
The incredible art at the Orsay Museum
Meeting dear friends for dinner in Montmarte
and much much more.

And now for the pics!
































NEXT STOP....MUNICH!


3 comments:

Belle de Couture said...

Ahhh Paris is AMAZING! Didn't you just fall in love?! I went with the hubby for our 1 year anniversary in 2010 and had a blast! I hope to go back soon! Great pics!!

xo
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Belle de Couture said...

Ahhh Paris is AMAZING! Didn't you just fall in love?! I went with the hubby for our 1 year anniversary in 2010 and had a blast! I hope to go back soon! Great pics!!

xo
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip here! Paris is a wonderful place and I love that you got falafel. Its the best place - I had it for dinner last night actually! :)