Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Big Apple and Bronx Zoo

Hubs and I escaped to NYC for the weekend for his birthday last month, and I shared a little Instagram sneak peek of pics HERE.  
After finally uploading my camera, I thought I'd share a few more from the Big Apple adventure.
We had the best time - taking in some lovely sights....

:)  gotta love the naked cowboy.

We had a delicious, and oh-so-fattening lunch HERE...



Embedded image permalink

Shopped, walked, and explored Times Square....




Checked into our LOVELY hotel....



And spent the most beautiful and perfect day at the Bronx Zoo!



on the Wild Asia monorail :)

the now-famous Tiger!


red panda :)



the butterfly garden




seal smooches ;)

Such a wonderful weekend!  If you ever make it to the NYC area, be sure to visit the Bronx Zoo, and plan on spending an entire day there - it is truly amazing!

XOXO


1 comment:

Megan said...

I have never been to NYC...so jealous! My friend just got back from there and loved it SO much!! Hopefully one day I'll get to go!!