Friday, December 14, 2012

Sparkle and Shine

Happy Friday!!

I hope you all have had a great week so far!  Mine was busy
busy, filled with a work Christmas dinner, babysitting
overnight (eek!), wrapping presents, addressing Christmas
cards, and gearing up for a fun weekend ahead (NYC!)

Today, I'm linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies, and the
 theme is all about Serious Sparkle!  I LOVE anything sparkly,
sequiny, and shimmery, so this was right up my alley :)



Sparkle and Shine





I am drooling over both the handbags - I love the TB one
 for nighttime, and how fun is the Kate Spade sequin bag?
The gorgeous Haute Hippie dress would be perfect for the
holidays, and also for NYE - and I love the sequin polka
dots on the J.Crew sweater!  

Last weekend, John and I got to get all fancy, and went to
his work's holiday party at the Liberty Science center!

Photo: ZS holiday party!

I love this time of year for all the parties and festive events
- I'm having a little White Elephant girl's party at our house
this weekend, which I'm SO excited about!!

Hope your weekend is the BEST!
XOXO

5 comments:

Lauren said...

that Kate Spade bag is beautiful!!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

I saw that Kate spade bag earlier this week and ALMOST ordered it. LOVE it!!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Such a good picture of you two!

Marie said...

Love that dress! Gorgeous picture of you and your hubby!!!

Susan said...

It's so fun to get all dolled up! You guys look great! and I'm all about that sequined bag and that J.Crew top (maybe it'll be even more on sale!)