Friday, October 18, 2013

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


This is one of my absolute FAVORITE fall treats - and it simply could not be easier.  
Just 3 ingredients - and they are ready in less than 30 minutes :)
So stop what you're doing, run out and buy these ingredients (did I mention there were only three of them??), and make these scrumptious pumpkin spice chocolate chip muffins.  You can thank me later ;)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients:
1 box Spice Cake mix
1 can 15 oz pure Pumpkin 
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix cake mix and pumpkin together.  Add in chocolate chips.
Scoop into lined muffin tins.  (My mix made about 16 muffins)
Bake for 22-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean!  

Enjoy!!
before....
...and after!

How yummy, right!?  
I think I just might just have to go make another batch....

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Emily! I've just found your blog and have to say it's so beautiful and inspiring!!! I've read your "about" page and it made me laugh cause I have green eyes, love pink peonies and totally love Christmas too!! It's funny to read something that you could just have written :)
Those muffins look simply amazing! I'll try them! oh fall.. :) I've just started my very own blog and there's an easy but absolutely wonderful "tarte tatin" recipe! If you wanna come by you won't regret it :)
Have a wonderful sunday xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.