Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best of Beauty 2013


This past year, I tried lots of new beauty products, as well as "shopped my stash", and there were definitely some stand out items I'd love to share with you!
And what do you know - there are exactly 13 products that I fell in love with! 

So here are my top 13 of 2013:
Best of beauty 2013

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - I finally tried out this popular blush, and I'm so glad that I did.  The colors are gorgeous, and I've never used a blush with this kind of staying power.  Incredibly pigmented, and lasts ALL day.  Can't beat that.  Worth the $ for sure.

Maybelline Line Stiletto Eye Liner - This is a fool-proof liquid liner- jet black and doesn't budge- love!

Maybelline Makeup Remover Wipes - I have gone through tons of these kind of wipes and these are by far my favorite. They get the job done, feel very good on the skin and smell great too.

NYX Butter Glosses - These are soooo good. Great color range, buttery smooth and smell like cake. 

Moroccan Oil Light - I have used this all year long on my ends right after heat styling. Leaves my hair shiny, smooth, less frizzy and smelling divine.

Mac Lipstick - Wore these a ton, by far my fave lipsticks for color, lasting power, and creaminess. My number one color is "Hue". Also love "Snob" and "Angel".

Bath and Body Works Shower Gel - Since I couldn't take baths during my pregnancy, I counted on these delicious body washes to make me feel all clean and smelling yummy. Love "Japanese cherry blossom", "twilight woods", and "twisted peppermint" for winter. 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Has been my go-to tinted moisturizer for years. So perfect. Will repurchase over and over again. I love the illuminating one for summer.

St Ive's Moisturizer - Love this for nighttime, very moisturizing and feels great on the skin...even after a full nights sleep. And cheap! (Also a Dr. Oz recommendation!)

Essie Nail Polish - These were my favorite polishes this year- wore them constantly. Loved "Fiji" for summer, "Bobbing for Baubles" for fall, and "Stylenomics" for winter.

NYX Concealer - So much bang for your buck here, great price, amazing concealer!

Mac Highlighter - All time favorite highlighter, adds the perfect glow to your face. And this product lasts forever!  Can use as an eye shadow too! 

Naked 2 Eye shadow Palette - From buttery ivory, to shimmery gold, and matte black, this palette has all you need. I use this 9 times out of 10 when I wear eye makeup.

And there you have it! My top 13 beauty products of 2013! 
What were your stand-outs from the year? Do share!


post signature

1 comment:

preppylove said...

I really need to get some Moroccan Oil in my life!!