Monday, May 19, 2014

30 Gifts!

For my big birthday this year, I told John I really didn't NEED any particular gift, but something thoughtful would be nice!
Like a letter, a card, flowers, you know. 

Well, he was thoughtful alright. He sat me down, said close your eyes, and entered the room holding a piece of paper....
and 30 presents!
That's my 30 face :)

Yep, he wrote the most amazing, thoughtful, hilarious story that included 30 different gifts!
From things to help me get all glammed up for my special day....
to Starbucks gift cards and special photos...

Cocktail glasses...


literally, cocktail glasses!

...my very own AMAZING peanut butter and chocolate birthday cheesecake...


favorite candies...




and best of all..
plane tickets to FLORIDA!


Even Andrew got a few gifts for his big beach trip :)

It was seriously so much fun, and a birthday I'll never forget!!


Thanks hubby for going above and beyond!
I love you!

(P.S. Just got back from our Florida trip! Will blog all about it this week!)


post signature

5 comments:

Pink and Fabulous said...

Best birthday ever! What a sweet husband! Hope you had an amazing day!!!

preppylove said...

Super sweet idea :)

http://www.preplovelove.com

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great birthday Emily! That John is so sweet! :) can't wait to hear about your trip to FL!

Tamara said...

What a fabulous birthday! Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday, Emily!

E and B said...

Sweet, thoughtful John :)