Friday, November 21, 2014

Catching Up

Yikes!  How is it already the week before Thanksgiving?  I've been so behind on blogging lately - I think I've been in a little rut.  But I have lots of fun holiday posts coming up soon (gift guides, yummy recipes, and more), so stay tuned. 

I thought I would just do a little recap of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks.  My parents came to visit for a whole week and it was the BEST.  They are amazing and Andrew just adores them.  Princeton welcomed them with the prettiest fall week ever, and we spent almost every minute of their visit outside. 




Peddler's Village



Downtown Princeton

Dessert, dessert, dessert

Lots of time spent at the Park


And lots more.  John and I even got to sneak away for a little date night!  Of course, we chose Mexican!


It was a fabulous week - thank you Papa D and Mimi for coming!  



One last thing before I go....
Have y'all tried these??


They are from Trader Joe's, and they are SO good!  Thank you Mary Catherine for introducing me to them!  They have become quite the hit around here!



I know, I know, it's terribly sad that this post has come to an end...


But I'll be back soon!
{this pic is for everyone who doesn't think Andrew cries!}



post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet!! What a fun week to have you parents. I can't believe how grown up sweet Andrew is getting. He's such a doll!! Hope you get to come home for the holidays!!