Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Gift Guide: For the Girls

10- Mug   11- Tory Burch Earrings   12- Nars Lipgloss Set


Alright, my last gift guide is up!  And this one is for all those procrastinators that need to get shopping for all the gals in your life!   And if you're done with all your shopping (like me!), then you can use this guide for a wish list for yourself....or better yet, a reference to come back to if you're lucky enough to get a wad of cash under the tree!  These items are tried and true favorites of mine (I just scooped up those mittens for a stocking stuffer), and I've been wearing and loving the earrings and bracelet for quite some time now!  The perfume set I've been wanting to try, and those tennis shoes are hopefully already wrapped and under the tree for me from my hubby!  ;)


What's on your wish list this Christmas??  Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet?


Find my other Gift Guides:
For the Hostess
For the Guys
For the Beauty Lovers

post signature





1 comment:

BLovedBoston said...

I think I may be getting my first Alex and Ani bracelet from my SIL this year so I'm excited!! Great round-up girl!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston