Monday, March 30, 2015

Lately...New Car, New Hair, and More!

Is this really only my second blog post this month?  Eeeek!  I've totally fallen off the blog bandwagon, but I'm ready to jump back on!  I have tons of new posts lined up for the spring, and I'll kick this one off with what we've been up to lately!


Lately......




Driving

We got a new car!  It's a Toyota Highlander, and we are in love!  It's our first SUV, and now I don't think I ever want to drive a sedan again :)  Love being so high up!







Reading

I reached for this book off my bookshelf last week, and I can't put it down.  It also really really really makes me want to get a dog.





Eating

These new chip/crackers are delish!  We love all the flavors we've tried, especially the BBQ.





Drinking

Loving sparkling waters as always, but especially the Peach-Pear flavor for spring and summer!  So refreshingly delicious!




Watching

We are on episode 5, and this is such a funny and witty show!  Produced by Tina Fey, it has so many amazing one-liners.  Check it out if you have Netflix!






Wearing

These 2 items below have been my go-to pieces for the last month or two.  Great easy and comfortable items that will transition perfectly into spring!  Highly recommend both if you can find them!



(so flattering and comfy!)



Old Navy Canvas Slip-ons
(my favorite casual shoes of the moment - I wear them with everything!)





Swooning over



Women‘s Sam & Libby Arianna Gladiator Sandals

Target Gladiator Sandals
I keep going back and forth on these....are they cute??





Styling

My new haircut!!  I chopped it, and highlighted it too.  Just needed a change - thanks Olivia for making me over!  ;)

I'm really liking it, and every day I get more and more used to styling short hair.  My favorite way to wear it is in these soft waves (created with a flat iron!)







Celebrating 

7 years of marriage to my BEST FRIEND!  I am so incredibly thankful for this man, and I feel so lucky to be his wife.  Here's to 7x7 more years of happiness!!






This weekend was our anniversary, and we got to sneak away for a couple of days to a B&B for some delicious food and relaxation.  John's parents came to stay with Andrew, our first time leaving him! Post to come this week!




Thanks for sticking with me to the end of this post! 
Had lots to catch you up on!!

Hope you are all doing wonderful, and had a fabulous weekend as well!! :)

linking up with Biana!

post signature

6 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Happy belated anniversary!! I am loving your new hair style - it's perfect on you!! We binged on Kimmy Schmidt - such a funny show!! Happy Monday doll! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Congrats on your anniversary that's wonderful!! I go back and forth with those sandals as well but I think they are totally growing on me!

Anna Keller said...

So, I got a pair of those Express leggings after reading about them in this post (I'm wearing them right now, actually), and I'm OBSESSED! Thanks for the recommendation!

Damon Sherman said...

That’s nice. It seems everything is going your way! Anyway, your new Toyota is gorgeous. Surely you'll create some fun memories while driving with your family to trips and vacations. I hope it lasts for a long time, and that it won’t have problems any time soon. Stay happy this 2015. Cheers!

Damon Sherman @ Butler Auto Hyundai

Victoria Robbins said...

An SUV is perhaps the best automobile investment you can have in the long run. Sporting spacious interiors and top-notch performance to boost, you really can’t ask anything more from such a vehicle. SUVs can take you and your things from point A to B without any hassle, and then some. Hope you’re enjoying your vehicle!

Victoria Robbins @ Diviniti Auto

Unknown said...

The next time that you are in the market for a new car, consider the following. The car manufacturers off their own cash back deals, if you do the research though. Be sure you make some calls and see what is available before you buy. You could be rewarded with a check in the neighborhood of $5000 if you do like I did.

Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru