Friday, June 12, 2015

Baby #2 - Weeks 16 through 18

I think doing these Baby #2 updates is working really well when I do them 3 weeks at a time!  I really can't seem to blog every week, so this will just be the way I'm going to do it!  
It's been a good month and a lot has happened - 
here's a peek at my bumps, and my weekly reports: 




How far along? 16 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of an avocado.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm finally up a few pounds now that my nausea meds are working!
Maternity clothes? I'm embracing the maternity shorts and jeans!  Most tops and dresses are just my regular clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping great! Mostly on my side this week.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!
Miss Anything? Sushi and Jersey Mikes Subs.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Peanut butter and chocolate 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My meds are helping so much - thankful!
Have you started to show yet: Yep! There's a bump there.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Mood? Happy to finally having some relief from throwing up, thankful!
Looking forward to:  Our gender reveal party this weekend!






How far along? 17 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a turnip.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up a pound or two this week!
Maternity clothes? Still loving maternity shorts and jeans!  And wearing my old dresses is the most comfortable right now. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping good! I start on my side, but I wake up on my back all the time.
Best moment this week: My gender reveal party and announcing our baby GIRL!
Miss Anything? Deli meat and summery cocktails!
Movement: There has been a flutter or two I think.
Food cravings: Peanut butter, bananas, granola.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! My meds are still helping so much!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Mood? So excited it's a girl!  Giddy.
Looking forward to:  Shopping for a baby girl :-)








How far along? 18 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a sweet potato.
Total weight gain/loss: Oh lawdy, I got another stomach bug, and I lost 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? These jeans are my fave!  And sweatpants.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good! 
Best moment this week: 2 Memorial Day cookouts with great friends!
Miss Anything? I'd really love a margarita.
Movement: Yes!  First movement on May 28. Amazing!
Food cravings: Pizza.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Got a 36 hour stomach bug this week- awful.
Have you started to show yet: Yup.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Mood? Really hoping my sickness is over for good, I was feeling so great lately!
Looking forward to:  Gaining some weight back and feeling baby girl move more!





post signature






3 comments:

Ally- Life as I know it said...

You look so cute! How manys weeks are you now? Just wondering how far apart we are. I need to try those JS jeans. I got a pair of white skinny jeans from Target and even the XS swallowed me so that didn't work. How do the JS ones fit?
Ally - Life as I know it

Kristin said...

So exciting you're having a girl! i bet she will be dressed like a movie star. you look great!

Louise, Travel the Unbeaten Path said...

How exciting! I miss my bump from time to time...enjoy it!