Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gift Guide - For the Girls

It's my favorite time of the year!  The holidays are here and Christmas is just around the corner!  I have loved doing a Gift Guide series for the past couple years, and this year is no exception. First up in the series is the Gift Guide for the Girls!  I know some of these items are on my list, and others I'll be picking up for the special gals in my life!

Gift Guide 2015 - For the Girls!

1 - Thermal Mug (for gals on the go)
2 - Plaid Scarf  (gorgeous in person)
3 - Bath Oil (a luxurious treat)
4 - Tortoise Stud Earrings (classic and chic)
5 - Keurig Coffee Maker (on my list!)
6 - Monogram Necklace (on my list!)
7 - Canvas Travel Bag 
8 - Brush Set  (great value!)
9 - J.Crew Pajama Set
10 - Slippers (love these!)
11 - Cozy Gloves 
12 - Nars Multiple (many colors to choose from)


Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? 
What's on your list? 
:)



post signature

1 comment:

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

I seriously want everything in your gift guide for myself :) Those jammies and slippers and then the earrings. Seriously want it all!