Friday, April 29, 2016

Rompin' Around


Keepin' It Casual Romper - c/o Tobi;  Booties - Forever 21 (similar)


First things first.  I am not a model.  I am so awkward and cheesy, and I had to take two-hundred and fifty-two pictures to get the keepers above :)  Ok, maybe not that many, but I did have a lot of outtakes.  And a big ole thanks to my MAMA for being my wing-girl and taking these shots!  

OK, now on to this romper!  Y'all!  Isn't it the cutest?!  I am just 5 months post partum, so I'm not feeling totally confident in my body yet, but as soon as I put this on, I felt great!  It covers up my problem areas (tummy and thighs...and upper arms!), but it shows enough to be sassy!  Sassy and classy.  I told my mom it's a "Momper".  A mom-romper.  Some of those rompers out in the stores are just down to here and up to there and leave nothing at all covered.  But this is just perfect!  I love the trendy off-the-shoulder detail on this one, and the 70's style flared sleeves.  It's so comfy too.  This is going to be a favorite all summer for sure!   

And I've been wearing this tassel necklace constantly!  It's such a fun and easy way to add a statement to any outfit.  (They also have it in turquoise which I may have to go back for!)

Be sure to check out Tobi for tons more affordable and adorable clothing for spring, summer, and all year round!  I'm especially loving their selection of rompers and dresses for this warm Tennessee weather!  
 AND if you're a new customer - you get 50% off your first order!

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVES!


post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

You go girl! Looks good on you!!!

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

You look AMAZING!! How have you had two children?! Hott mama!