Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Cinco de Mayo - and Birthday Wishes!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  On this day many moons ago, my dear mom and dad were celebrating by having tacos, burritos, margaritas (virgin of course), and then.... a few hours later, a baby!
Yep - little Emily was born early in the morning on May 6, and to this day, Mexican food has been my favorite food of all time.  I think I could live off of chips and salsa.  

So we are doing a little bit of our own celebrating around here this week!  We have a family party, dinner with friends, and a shopping trip to Nashville on the books for my big day :)   While birthdays for our kiddos are way more fun to celebrate nowadays, it's still exciting to pick out a few prezzies and devour a cupcake or 2 for myself.   When John asked me what I wanted this year, I honestly couldn't think of a single thing.  I'm so happy with what I have!  

BUT he made me come up with something, so I perused the internet and a few of these lovelies caught my eye :)  I thought they'd be fun to share with y'all!  
{disclaimer: this is JUST a fun list I put together, I'm not asking for it all!  but those shoes!  ahh, i love}
Birthday Wishlist
1 - Quay Sunnies
2- Stella and Dot Crossbody Bag
3- Mara Hoffman Romper
4- Swell Water Bottle 
5- Jeffrey Campbell Wedges
6- Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Bath 
7- BaubleBar Bracelets
8- Kate Spade Scalloped Wallet
9- Voluspa Candle


p.s. andrew is so excited to celebrate - he has been singing "happy birthday" to me all week!  



post signature

No comments: