Monday, December 19, 2016

Gift Guide - Baby's First Christmas

If you are looking for a last minute baby gift or having a stocking to fill for your wee one, I've rounded up a few of my favorite items!  Some I have and LOVE (the moccasins and swaddle blankets), and some I've fallen in love with from afar :)
Either way, there are some great presents to be found for any little babe.

Gift Guide- First Christmas
1- the sweetest first ornament
2- I love this adorable bunny doll!
3- the coziest zip up sweater 
4- a touch-and-feel nativity book - perfect for tiny hands
5- a painted wood nativity set - perfect for years to come 
6- this etsy store has the best wooden animal toys 
7- musical instruments are always a great gift! 
8- these are our favorite shoes - a must have for a new baby or toddler!  
9- this knit lamb rattle is just the sweetest 
10- a pewter rattle is a beautiful keepsake gift
11- my favorite swaddle blankets - in the cutest prints!

what's a baby gift you love to give?  
Or a favorite you've received?

---------------------------------------------------------

(And because the post is about Baby's First Christmas, I have to include a few pictures of my babies' first Christmases!  The first one was a pretty special one, as we brought Andrew home from the hospital ON Christmas Day!




And here's Ellie below, at 2 months old :)




post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, look at those baby dolls!!!

Anonymous said...


they are baby dolls ., adorable

they are real meaning of Love