Monday, December 5, 2016

Gift Guide - For the Gals

happy holidays, friends!

it's that time of year again where everyone is hustling and bustling to pick out the perfect gift for their loved ones, and celebrating all that our family and friends have meant to us during the year.  I absolutely love shopping for my crew, and watching them open up the gifts that I know will make them feel so special and loved. 

Now of course this isn't my favorite part of Christmas, it's just a special highlight.  The joy and expectancy of the season, the birth of our Savior, far outweighs the joy of unwrapping a coveted pair of boots or earrings.  It is a time to reflect the goodness, grace and love of our God, and the holy night he sent his precious Son down to Earth. So let us rejoice and praise Him first and foremost this season!

Every year, however, I very much look forward to sharing some of my favorite things to give and receive during this special time, and I love putting these little gift guides together for the blog!   How wonderful is it to give a gift you know your loved ones will absolutely adore?  



Here's my guide for all the gals in your life :)  


Gift Guide- For Her


1- my favorite candle brand - in a pretty trio!
2- love a good lip gloss set!  can also split up for 3 gifts! 
3- this barefoot dreams set is equally comfy and adorable  
4- I clearly have a thing for barefoot dreams... these socks look incredible 
5- who wouldn't love a pair of glamorous earrings?!
6- these slip-ons are on my wish list! a classic and chic sneaker style :)
7- the most adorable catch-all dish
8- this thermos is on my list every year - it's so cute!
9- these studs are simple and easy, but add a bit of sparkle, too 
10- a luxurious and pretty hand cream - something she won't buy for herself 
11- for the "girl on the go" :) love this cheeky notebook 
12- pom pom hats are kinda my favorite - love this one 


do you have a go-to gift for the gals in your life?


post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

Super cute picks! Love south moon under!