Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gift Guide - For the Hostess


We are back with another Gift Guide!  This one is all about that special host or hostess on your list!  Don't forget to always show up with something for your party-giver, whether it's big or small - they will appreciate it for sure!
I was just shopping today for a hostess gift for a holiday party we have next week.  And there are SO many cute things out there!  Anthopologie, Target, and Williams Sonoma are a few of my go-to places for hostess shopping.

And some of my favorite gifts to give (and receive!) are bar tools, candles, or festive cocktail napkins.  Also a bottle of wine is NEVER turned away ;)

Here are a few of my ideas, and of course the links are below too!


Gift Guide- For the Hostess

1- I absolutely love this marble coaster set, and the price too!
2- boxwood wreaths are always in style and so festive :)

3- a marble and gold cheese knife set? yes please! 
4- these espresso (or anything!) mugs are so cool. and on sale! 
5- awesome deal on this personalized wine bottle stopper. love the gold! 
6- a "wake me up" face mask, for the morning after the party!  
7- hello, prettiest cake stand ever! perfect for those holiday treats! 
8- these very popular candles aren't cheap, but split them up for 3 very special gifts!
9- you can never go wrong with a monogrammed kitchen towel.
10- these gold-dipped votive holders (set of 12) are so chic!  they're on my list!
11- you can put these fabulous gold stickers on anything. such a cool idea!  

Have you received a memorable hostess gift?  One of my favorites was a beautiful frame to fill later with a picture of the party we were having! 

Be sure to check out my Gift Guide - For the Girls!  




post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been wanting some glass espresso/coffee mugs. They look so adorable. Perfect gift guide :)